Has your high from your New Year’s resolution found it’s way to the gutter? Has your mood gone down with it? Have no fear, we’re bringing you foods to help boost you back on track.
- Pump your body with fresh Vitamin C to get your body feeling refreshed and ready to go. Need more sweet? Lightly drizzle some dark chocolate to get your chocolate fix.
- Get your green on! Food like Spinach has folic acid that help fight depression and reduces fatigue. Chard is a leafy green packed with magnesium. Magnesium helps boost your energy levels when you’re feeling a little sluggish. Plus, you can go grow chard in your backyard.
- Lean beef or black beans are high in iron. Oxygen will flow through your blood to help generate mental stability and energy!
- This super food is rich with antioxidants that will get you feeling happy from within!
- Need help getting some ZzZ’s? Cherries have melatonin that will help improve the quality of your sleep.
6. Dark Chocolate
- Did you know dark chocolate not only tastes good but it is also helps your concentration and mood? Go for the darkest, organic highest percentage of cocoa chocolate.
Need more ideas? Here are a few things to look out for in foods that boost your moods!
Get more B vitamins, indulge in dark chocolate (you don’t have to remind me twice), look for the good fats (avocados, salmon) get nutty with nuts that are full of mineral magnesium that produce the feel good chemical, serotonin. Look for the food that are bright in color, that are fresh in produce.