The Fourth of July is one of our favorite holidays. There’s nothing better than enjoying a 3-day weekend complete with beautiful weather, tasty food, fireworks, and friends and family. Stressing about what to wear? Don’t! Whether you’re headed to the pool, beach, or an all-day BBQ, there’s no better way to show your true colors than a perfectly patriotic mani (did we mention it goes with everything?). Lucky for us, the lovely ladies at Luxe Nail & Spa Boutique created a look that’ll brighten up your nail game faster than a firecracker.
1. Paint your thumb, pinky, and pointer finger red.
2. Paint your middle and ring finger white. Cover the middle finger with 2 layers of silver glitter.
3. Paint 4 blue stripes on your ring finger using a thin brush. Allow nail to dry completely before moving on.
4. For the heart, dip a toothpick into red nail polish and make three dots in the shape of a triangle on top of the blue lines. Connect the dots to form a heart shape by dragging the top 2 dots dot down to the bottom dot.
5. Wait for nails to dry completely, then apply top coat.