Lovin’ our ombre print as much as we do? Good news – you can now match your mani to your look! This ombre-inspired nail tutorial is super-easy to create, and requires minimal materials. Trust us, this gradient look will be your go-to all season long.
1. Using the lightest of your 2 polish colors, paint your nails and wait for polish to dry completely.
2. Paint a generous amount of the 2 colors next to each other on a piece of foil. Make sure they’re touching at the edges.
3. Using a toothpick, swirl the 2 colors together in where they meet.
4. Take a sponge and dab it directly down on the polish a few times.
5. Dab the sponge directly on your nail towards the tip.
6. Add a topcoat! You may need a few coats to make the nail smooth.