While it’s important to take good care of your skin year round, November is Healthy Skin Month, which presents a nice opportunity to revisit your beauty routine and maybe even try some new products. Personally, I use a lot of natural products and really try to strike a balance between organic and conventional brands so that I’m not using too many chemicals on my skin. Some of my skincare favorites include:
- Juice Beauty – I truly love this company. Their products meet the most stringent organic regulations in North America. This is a line that you can really feel at ease about using. Two of my staples are the Green Apple Peel Full Strength and the Stem Cellular Instant Eye Lift. The Eye Lift is absolutely incredible –if I use a little on one eye, I can see an immediate difference compared to the other eye.
- Kiss My Face – Sunscreen is a definite must year-round, and my go-to is XX. Since I don’t like wearing heavy foundation, I’ll often go with a CC cream to even my skin tone and mix my sunscreen right into it if I’m not using one with SPF already built in.
- Restorsea’s Revitalizing Eye Cream is wonderful for even the most sensitive skin (which I have), and it’s free of parabens, PEGs, phthalates, silicone and mineral oil.
- While I don’t exfoliate often, when I do, it’s in front of my old-school, table steamer. It really opens the pores and freshens my face.
- Finally, one of the best things I do for my skin is to eat healthfully! I know it sounds basic, but it really works!