School’s back in session! Add some new healthy lunches to the mix with this delicious trio of super simple, ultra-nourishing recipes that will power your kids through their day (with foods that they’ll actually love to eat). Transform the typical old PBJ with raw cacao, almond butter, and fresh fruit, whip up a wholesome scrambled egg wrap, or pack some powerhouse pita pockets with veggies, turkey, and hummus. Be sure to make an extra sandwich, wrap, or pita for yourself too—they’re perfect for a post-workout lunch!
Cacao Almond Butter + Banana Berry Fig Sandwich
• sprouted or gluten-free bread
• 3 tablespoons almond butter
• 1 tablespoon Philosophie Cacao Magic Superfood + Protein Powder
• 1 tablespoon Philosophie Green Bee Manuka Honey
• 1 banana
• 1 fresh fig
• a couple fresh strawberries
Mix together the almond butter and Cacao Magic and spread evenly on each slice of bread. Slice up the banana, fig, and berries and add to the sandwich and then drizzle with honey.