Going from heated buildings to the chilly outdoors—not to mention traveling for the holidays on planes, trains and buses—can wreak havoc on your skin. If you’re even slightly prone to dry skin, this is the time of year that you’ll experience it full force. We swear by this DIY scrub that uses just a few natural ingredients and also doubles as an amazing homemade gift!
What you need:
• ½ Cup of Sugar
• ½ Cup of Epsom Salts
• 1 Teaspoon of Argon Oil
• ¼ Cup of Coconut Oil
• 3 Drops of Mint Essential Oil
• 6 Mint Leaves, Chopped
• 1 Vanilla Bean, Seeds
• 1 Glass Jar
What you do:
1. In a small bowl, combine the sugar and Epsom salts.
2. Mix in the argon, coconut and essential oils.
3. Add mint leaves and vanilla bean seeds.
4. Fill a glass jar and store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.