If you’re like us and started the new year with some massive resolutions that you’ve already broken, don’t stress. You just need to think smaller! Because sometimes the little things make the biggest difference, try implementing the following shifts into your schedule to save time, get healthier and feel happier. Pick and choose the ones that apply to your life and enjoy the ease that comes with the shift.
- Wake up 5 minutes earlier. You’ll savor the extra time you have and maybe, one day, you’ll be ahead of schedule!
- Take a walk during lunch, take the stairs instead of the elevator or park farther away than you need to. The extra steps will make all the difference.
- Test out Meatless Mondays—it’s a fun way for you and your family to try new recipes and get in more grains and veggies.
- Cut out soda. It actually makes you more dehydrated and you don’t need the extra sugar anyway. Wouldn’t you rather drink some water and then enjoy a cookie instead?
- When you first wake up or before you go to bed, try a yoga pose, do some push-ups or even a workout from our VIP Studio Series. It’s the perfect way to begin or end your day on a positive note.
If you’re not already you should also resolve to be a Fabletics VIP. 🙂 Try it out for yourself here.