Want a delish AND healthy pink drink guaranteed to sweeten up your summer? Well, @nutritionbykara is here to save the day! We can’t wait to try out this recipe for this summery concoction that’s as pretty as it is tasty!
Makes one pitcher.
1 packet frozen pitaya (pink dragonfruit)
1 cup cubed fresh pineapple
1 key lime, juiced
1-2 kumquats, juiced
2 cups pure water
Fine mesh strainer
- Find frozen pink dragonfruit packets in your local health foods store. (The packet used for this recipe was recently found at Sprouts.)
- Add all ingredients to a high-powered blender and blend well.
- Pour the mixture over a fine mesh strainer into a pitcher in order to reduce pulp and seeds.
- Choose your favorite summer glasses and pour over ice.
- For extra fun, garnish with key lime slices, kumquat slices, edible flower petals and the leaves from the pineapple crown.
Kara Stout, @nutritionbykara