Christina of @Fitgirlxtina knows that exercising while vacationing can be hard, so when she was in Hawaii she came up with this do-anywhere circuit. And in case you’re wondering, Christina is wearing the Resistance 2-Piece Outfit—perfect for the humid, island weather!
No matter where you’re traveling, one thing is for certain: Our normal routines get completely thrown out the window. Some examples:
- If you work out in a gym, you might not have access to any equipment.
- If you usually prepare your own meals, you may not have access to a kitchen or fridge.
- If you’re used to a good night’s sleep, you’re sleeping at odd hours in a different time zone.
In order to keep my routine on track, I make sure to get a workout in when I can. Here’s a lower body, 30-minute circuit you can do anywhere—even on the beach! I used a lava rock as a weight (vacationing in Hawaii has its advantages). It will definitely make you sweat and feel good!
Circuit 1: 15 minutes
Set timer and complete as many rounds as possible. Aim for 3x, but remember to focus on form and then speed. Rest for one-minute, before moving on to second circuit. Remember to hydrate!
- 15 Weighted Squats + Presses with weight (use a water bottle, a duffle bag, book, etc.)
- 30 Skaters
- 40 Kick Backs (20 per side)
- 15 Squat + Lateral Leg Lifts
Circuit 2: 15 minutes
Set timer for another 15 minutes. Again, aim for 3x.
- 20 lunges with a weight (10 per leg)
- 15 Hip Raises
- 50 Jumping Jacks
- 15 Jump Squats