Meet our new obsession: Dirty Lemon’s +ginseng tonic. If you haven’t heard of this on-trend adaptogenic herb here’s what you need to know:
Clinically proven to improve cognitive performance and working memory, Ginseng is an herb that, when combined with the sustained caffeine from green tea, creates a powerful daily energy tonic. Ginseng has been used for generations to help improve physical and mental wellbeing.
That said, here’s why we’re replacing our morning cup of joe with Dirty Lemon’s +ginseng drink:
- Slow-release of energy: Which means no more mid-afternoon crash! Each serving of +ginseng contains the caffeine equivalent to 1 cup of coffee, but without the quick spike in energy levels. The slow release of caffeine into your system means a longer lasting energy boost sans the coffee jitters (total #winwin).
- Stress relief + relaxation: Ginseng acts as a natural metabolic regulator that helps your body adapt and cope with stress, keeping you grounded during your busy day. “Clear mind, full heart, can’t lose.”… right?
- Heightened concentration: The combination of L-Theanine and caffeine in green tea supports a relaxed state of mind that heightens concentration and cognitive alertness. Basically: +ginseng helps keep you cool, calm, and collected.
- All-natural: +ginseng is naturally sweetened and filled with beneficial minerals and vitamins. Healthy on the outside starts with the inside, right?
- We adore the taste: Goodbye bitter, hello flavorful, naturally sweet, and totally refreshing! Under 10 ingredients, +ginseng is an all-natural tonic with plenty of nutrients.
Today’s challenge: What’s YOUR fave wellness drink right now? Show us using #21DaysOfMe!
Complete the daily challenge by posting on Instagram or Twitter using #21DaysOfMe #Sweeps for a chance to win $500 worth of Fabletics gear. Post daily to be entered.