We love when our Masters and partners guest blog on blog.fabletics.com! Here are some guidelines for submission.
About the Blog
Our blog categories include: fitness, athletic fashion, foods, beauty, and fitspiration! Our readers are generally health enthusiasts or newbies looking for inspiration. We typically post 3-5 times a week.
How do I submit content to blog.fabletics.com?
- Submit your blog pitches to email@example.com
- Our blog editors will help you choose a concept that best suits our audience
- Submit your draft and photography by: agreed upon deadline.After a post is accepted, it may be several days before it is actually published. We’ll notify you when its launching!
- Content may be submitted via an attachment as a word document , with attached .jpgs
- We’ll either accept your draft as final, or request modifications
- Due to resources, we can not make changes after the final draft has been submitted
- 700 pixels wide minimum
- 1 image is required, but happy to accept more images
- Please include photo credit information for each image you submit!
Blog Writing Best Practices:
- The post must be informative to the reader
- Use short paragraphs or bullet points to make the post easier to read
- Please double check grammar
- We have no minimum length requirement, but prefer that posts be at least 200 words. Remember that longer posts may be daunting.
- The post must not include marketing-related links and must not be entirely self-promotional. Readers can find more information about you on your Master’s page!
- Posts must be original and may not have been published elsewhere online already
- No payment will be involved for guest blog content.
- By submitting your post(s), you acknowledge that your post(s) belong to Fabletics. Also, by submission, you allow Fabletics to share your comments publicly.
- JustFab reserves the write to verify originality using online tools
Thank you for your interest in guest blogging. If you have more questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org